MLM Business Blueprint is hiring for the following positions:
- Administration Assistant (see details below)
THIS RECRUITMENT HAS A LIMITED FILING PERIOD
Applications and Supplemental Questionnaires will only be accepted beginning Monday, November 30 at 9:00am through Friday, December 18, 2015 at 5:00pm. Applications will only be accepted on-line.
MLM Business Blueprint, LLC is located on 28th Ave. and Peoria Ave. in Phoenix, Arizona.
Under general supervision, the Administrative Assistant provides paraprofessional-level administrative, personal, operational and procedural support to MLM Business Blueprints’ departments.
This administrative support position performs a variety of activities, in administrative areas such as, personnel, purchasing, budgeting and report preparation as well as operational functions.
Equivalent to completion of two years of college (90 quarter units or 60 semester units) from an accredited college or university.
(Additional experience as outlined below may be substituted for the education on a year-for-year basis.)
Equivalent to one year of full-time secretarial or office administrative experience which has included some combination of document review and processing, administrative or financial recordkeeping and/or office management.
Knowledge and Skills
· Office administrative practices and procedures, including records management and the operation of standard office equipment.
· Word processing and computer applications related to the work.
· Research and report preparation principles.
· Basic principles of administrative analysis.
· Basic budgetary and financial recordkeeping techniques.
· Basic principles of public administration.
· Collect, compile and summarize varied information, consider alternatives and reach sound conclusions.
· Prepare clear and accurate reports, correspondence, procedures and other written materials.
· Represent the CEO in meetings with others.
· Organize and prioritize work and meet critical deadlines.
· Maintain accurate records and files.
· Plan, assign, direct and review the work of others on a project or day-to-day basis.
· Exercise sound judgment within established policies and procedures.
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of the work.
- Provide administrative support in an office environment assisting with general administrative duties, including document preparation, filing, making copies, data entry, ordering supplies, record keeping, and other related assignments.
- Run personal errands for the CEO as needed.
· Research problems, discrepancies, and respond to routine inquiries related to the business, technological, and operational activities of the assigned administrative division.
· Handle project management tasks.
· Schedule and organize meetings.
· Book flights and hotels for President and other employees.
· Good organization skills and multitasking capabilities.
· Motivated and dependable self-starter.
Licenses: Specified position may require possession of a valid Arizona driver’s license.
The examination will consist of the following steps:
- A review of candidates’ application to verify possession of minimum requirements. Those candidates who possess the minimum requirements for the position will move on to the next step in the examination process.
- A review of supplemental questionnaire responses will be conducted to select the best qualified candidates to continue to the next stage of the examination process.
- A performance component will be conducted that may include a computer skills assessment and will evaluate the candidates ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, may test the candidates ability to type 40 WPM, and will be qualifying only.
- An oral interview will be held which will be weighted 100% of candidate’s final examination score. The oral interview may contain situational exercises.
Candidates must attain a qualifying rating on each portion of this examination. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THE ANNOUNCED EXAMINATION STEPS.
Applicants will be informed via email with reasonable notice in advance of any examination process which will require their attendance. The following dates are tentative and subject to change based on the needs of the company:
- Deadline for Filing Applications and Supplemental Questionnaire: Applications and Supplemental Questionnaires will be accepted beginning Monday, November 30, 2015 through Friday, December 18, 2015 on/or before 5:00 pm (applications and supplemental questionnaires will be accepted on-line only)
- Screening of Applications: Week of December 21, 2015
- Oral Interview Panels: Week of December 28, 2015
- Start Date: Week of January 4, 2016
**WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THE ANNOUNCED RECRUITMENT & SELECTION PLAN.
All notices related to MLM Business Blueprint recruitments for which you have applied will be sent/delivered via email. MLM Business Blueprint is not responsible for notices that are not read, received or accessed by any applicant for recruitment.
LaKota Scott, Administrative Assistant
MLM Business Blueprint, LLC
TAGS: personal assistant, office administration, office assistant, office management, sales management, call center management